Friday 16 May 2014

Masters: The End Is Nigh part 2 of 3

This is now the last last week of term and we have finished the 3D projects, so all that Is left to cover in this blog for the academic year is the masters project and the final exam. Seeing as it's nearly the end I got a lot of time to put towards this project. I still had to sort out my scans throughout the year and prepare for the exam but I still had fun doing this project. I choose to use the cintiqs because I'm still not 100% on the graphics tablets which was my problem with the finals on the Chicago project I thought it would be good to not let that get in the way.

And here they are. Both are Rembrandt studies of his portraits. I rushed the second one a little on the face but the coat he is wearing came out brilliantly. The helmet on the first study was tricky at first and I was nervous about the colours when trying to make it chrome like.



No comments:

Post a Comment