Saturday 17 May 2014

Exam and Hand In: The End is Nigh Part 3 of 3

On Friday 16th of May 2014 I finally handed in all my files for Visual Design this academic year totalling at 541 images of work it seems I have done lots and even though I am happy in the knowledge I have completed my first year and probably won't fail and be kicked off. I still feel slightly disappointed in myself for the lack of work I did the first 3 months and how lazy I was before I joined the course, The amount my work ethic and who I am has still changed and I feel that I've grown through my experiences this year and cannot wait to start the next.

Before the day of the hand-in I had to do a 2 hour art exam in the New Walk Museum in Leicester to show of my skills and how much my work has improved over the course of the year. I scoped out the place before the day of the exam to choose what I wanted to draw and choose to draw the turkey skeleton because it was complex but I could still push with the rendering to get the best drawing possible in the allocated time.

Overall I had the best year of my life so far at this course. Meeting new people, seeing new places, new possibilities, learning new skills and growing as a person has changed my views on so many aspects of my life. At times I got tired and a little sick of the stress but I would never regret it and even the worst of it is somehow also the best when it all pays off.

Me, thinking hard about the future

Now the summer is approaching and I'm going to keep up the work load and keep pushing myself to be the best. I'll start this by redoing some of the projects and working on a group project with one of my fellow students. I will be setting my own projects too so that when September arrives I'm ready and haven't lost a beat. I have one thing to say about next year....

....Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment